The right to withdrawal under Directive § 18 Abs. Z. 10 FAGG 1 does’n exist, instead the general conditions of the hotel industry AGBH2006 do apply.
Terms of payment:
- 30% deposit, payable within 10 days after reservation.
- The remaining amount is requested at least 1 month before departure.
- Between 3 months and 4 weeks before arrival, 40% of the total.
- Between 4 weeks and 1 week before arrival, 80% of the total.
- In the week of arrival, 90% of the total.
In times like these, much is uncertain. But we want you to feel safe. Things can sometimes turn out differently as expected and you cannot take the well-deserved vacation, because you have become ill, been tested positive for Covid yourself or must be quarantined because of a close relative?
With the hotel cancellation insurances of the European Travel Insurance you are well protected!
You can find details of the special Corona cover despite the pandemic and at no extra charge here.
We really recommend taking out the insurance (cancellation and interruption of travel without a deductible).
Please note in case of border closure in Austria and/or your own country, a 100% compensation is guaranteed by the Austrian law. This can be done via a gift voucher, a change of dates or a refund of already paid amounts.